About WebCorp Shared Cloud Hosting
- Host Unlimited Websites
- Use Linux, Windows, or both
- Automatic Scaling across multiple servers
1. We Upload Your Site to the Shared Cloud Hosting platform
Then we add some email accounts—in less than five minutes. Load–Balancing, clustering, and redundant storage are all inherited by your application automatically, without any effort.
2. With Shared Cloud Hosting SCALING HAPPENS AUTOMATICALLY
Right from the second we upload your Websites to the WebCorp Cloud Hosting Platform, your sites are hosted on advanced shared clustered cloud–computing technology designed for high–traffic and high–performance. When your site grows bigger than what's included, you pay LOW COST scale pricing for exactly what you use on the shared cloud and nothing more.
Many of the new shared cloud hosting platforms require that you use custom–code and architecture before your applications are able to tap into the power of shared cloud hosting. WebCorp Shared Cloud Hosting is different because it is designed to run your applications with very little (if any) modification. Shared Cloud Sites is a powerful hosting platform that is built on existing web standards and powered by the proven technology that you know, trust, and use regularly. This means that you get the benefits of a scalable shared cloud platform – for free – spending zero time coding towards custom APIs or data schemas.
- Powerful Clustering: Scale to millions of hits
- Online Control Panel: Easily create & manage sites
- Automatic backup: File–by–file restore capabilities
- 24x7 Live Support: Live Chat, Phone, or Email
- Enterprise Email: POP, IMAP, & Webmail
- SSL Support: For secure commerce